Consultant/Account Executive, Investor Relations and Financial Communications - Toronto
NATIONAL Equicom – our Firm’s Investor Relations practice – is expanding the team with advisors who can provide investor relations and strategic/financial communications counsel to our growing roster of clients.
Current needs are in Toronto, with Corporate, Financial Services, Technology, Health, Resources, and CleanTech teams.
What you will do
Equicom’s staff act as strategic advisors – we deliver value by providing counsel as well as services. A clear track record as a trusted advisor and partner is the biggest asset to this role.
- Serve as the day-to-day, client-facing contributor for multiple accounts
- Contribute to the firm’s new business development process and efforts
- Work with other NATIONAL Equicom and NATIONAL practices and teams to deliver integrated services (from media relations and advertising to content development and stakeholder research)
- Interact on a daily basis with client senior executives, including CEOs, CFOs and Board members
- Maintain expert knowledge of evolving capital markets, industry and competitive issues and developments that impact our clients
- Project manage accounts, including workplans, monitoring account budgets and needs
- Design, manage and execute successful investor relations programs and campaigns (which may include message development; interacting with members of the investment community such as analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers, retail brokers and the financial media; coordinating non-deal roadshows; preparing disclosure documents; etc.)
Whether you come from the corporate world, consulting or the trading desk…we need people who believe in our clients and are focused on their business. At our core, our goal is simple: we help our clients succeed.
- 3-5 years experience in investor relations (within a consulting environment or a corporate setting) – ideally with established relationships in the capital markets in the tech and/or biotech sectors.
- A university degree in a related field.
- Experience in key aspects of strategic communications, message development, and message delivery; able to design and execute investor relations programs with impact.
- Experience in Technology, Resources, CleanTech, Financial Services or Health/Biotech, with deep knowledge of the sector’s issues and capital markets considerations.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please reference “Consultant/Account Executive, Investor Relations and Strategic Communications” in the subject line of your email.
We thank you for your interest in NATIONAL however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. NATIONAL is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accessibility accommodations for candidates requiring them are available upon request.